It is that time of year, the time of year were love is in the air! Spring is near and Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! For some it is time to starting thinking of their loved ones and how they want to celebrate. For others it is nothing more than an annoying holiday that reminds them of their broken hearts.
Here at San Diego Sailing Tours we like to stay positive and help people have the best Valentine’s Day they could possibly imagine! How do we do that one might ask? Well, we offer amazing sailing tours around San Diego bay that you do not want to miss out on! Wouldn’t it be great to spend the evening watching the sunset, on a private yacht, on the bay with bae!? We sure think so! Avoid heartbreak, book now!
Check out these fun facts Statisticbrain.com put together from last year’s Valentine’s Day!
- 73% of purchased flowers were bought by men
- $116.21 is the average amount of money someone spends on Valentines Days
- 180 Million cards are exchanged
- 53% of woman said they would end their relationship if their partner didn’t do something for the holiday
- 8% of people actual partake in Valentine’s Day