Here at San Diego Sailing Tours, we like to recommend all of our customers to as many local events as possible! That’s why we are going to start releasing an “Upcoming Events” blog every couple of months and lucky for you, this is the FIRST one of its kind! If you get overwhelmed when searching for fun events in San Diego, don’t worry. We have done all the vetting for you.
Here are a few upcoming events that caught our eye:
- San Diego Bay Fair September 16-18: This event will be at Mission Bay and the surrounding beaches. It’s the World Series of Powerboat Racing!
- San Diego Restaurant Week September 25-October 2: Enjoy 8 days of dining on the best local ingredients San Diego has to offer. This event will be happening in Mission Valley and Old Town.
- Cabrillo Festival October 1: Learn about the rich history of San Diego at the Point Loma Peninsula while welcoming Juan Rodriguez Cabrillo, who was the first European explorer to discover California’s West Coast.
- Discovery Lab! Trash in the Ocean – Yuck! October 2: We care very much about the environment and our ocean. This event is a series of open houses in South Bay that will educate you on how trash affects our beloved ocean. It’s free!
- Father Joe’s Villages Annual Thanksgiving 5k October 24: San Diego’s original and longest standing Thanksgiving day run! Proceeds go towards feeding our homeless a warm Thanksgiving meal.
See SanDiego.org/events for more details.
P.S. Kids Free Month is happening the entire month of October at San Diego Sailing Tours. Purchase 1 full priced adult ticket and you get 1 free admission for a child 13 years or younger.
We’ll Sail You soon!